Many areas of the United States are underserved when it comes to high speed internet. Cable and telecom providers do not provide high speed internet access to many rural areas, as they have not seen enough profit to expand their networks into sparsely populated areas. There is a great option for rural area high speed internet, though, that many people do not know about: HughesNet Gen4, the fourth-generation high speed satellite internet service.
HughesNet satellite internet’s Gen4 offers dramatically improved performance and higher speeds than earlier satellite internet platforms. Here are just a few of the advantages available with the new HughesNet package.
- Increased Web Speeds: Speeds up to 15 Mbps are available, as much as 15 times faster than previous satellite internet packages.
- The Greatest Data Allowance: HughesNet Gen4 provides the highest data allowance of any satellite internet service, up to 40GB per month.
- A Cutting-Edge Satellite Network: HughesNet’s satellite internet service is built on the most advanced satellite network in the industry, using high-capacity satellites and on-the-ground equipment including the newly launched Echostar XVII satellite.
- A Range of Plans: HughesNet offers a range of plans for everyone from the casual internet user to the hardcore online junkie.
- Tech Support You Can Trust: HughesNet operations centers are staffed with qualified engineers to help you at any time; no matter what time you call, you’ll get tech support based in the USA every time.
- Professional Installation
- Innovation: HughesNet has been innovating in the field of satellite technology for more than 30 years.
If you live in a rural area that’s not served by providers like Charter Communications, Comcast, or Time Warner Cable, HughesNet is the best option for you. We recommend Mid-America Satellite for setup and installation. Contact Mid-America Satellite today if you’re interested.