The NFL season is heating up, and the only way to get every game, every Sunday is with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, exclusively available from DIRECTV. Watch up to eight games at once with the NFL MIX channel on 702, or upgrade to SUNDAY TICKET MAX to be able to watch the RED ZONE CHANNEL, which shows every scoring drive of every game on 703.
Last week saw our pick of the week, Chicago and Seattle, going to overtime, as well as another overtime game featuring the 49ers and the Rams, with the Rams coming through and preventing a second tie between the two teams on the season. What will happen this week as playoff races intensify? Tune in and see.
Here is the channel lineup for Week 14:
- St. Louis Rams at Buffalo Bills – 1pm – Channel 704
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers– 1pm – Channel 705
- Dallas Cowboys at Cincinnati Bengals – 1pm – Channel 706
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings – 1pm – Channel 707
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 1pm – Channel 708
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cleveland Browns – 1pm – Channel 709
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts – 1pm – Channel 710
- New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1pm – Channel 711
- San Diego Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers – 1pm – Channel 712
- Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins – 1pm – Channel 713
- Miami Dolphins at San Francisco 49ers – 4pm – Channel 714
- New Orleans Saints at New York Giants – 4pm – Channel 715
- Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks – 4pm – Channel 716
- All times Eastern time
Our Game to Watch: Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings, 1pm, Channel 707. The Bears and the Packers are tied atop the NFC North, but the Vikings are right behind, making this one of the most competitive divisions in the NFL. Should the Vikings win, it will confuse the playoff race even further, and they very well could playing in their home dome.