NFL SUNDAY TICKET Week 11 Schedule
November 16, 2012
Posted by on
The NFL season is heating up, and the only way to get every game, every Sunday is with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, exclusively available from DIRECTV. Watch up to eight games at once with the NFL MIX channel on 702, or upgrade to SUNDAY TICKET MAX to be able to watch the RED ZONE CHANNEL, which shows every scoring drive of every game on 703.
Last week was a strange one in the NFL. The St. Louis Rams and San Francisco 49ers gave us the first tie in the National Football League since the Bengals tied the Eagles in 2008. Philadelphia Eagles fans got their first extended look at rookie backup quarterback Nick Foles. And concussions and other injuries knocked out other starters, including Jay Cutler of the Bears, Alex Smith of the 49ers, and Ben Roethlisberger of the Steelers. How will these teams cope? Tune in to see.
Here is the channel lineup for Week 10:
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons – 1pm – Channel 704
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers – 1pm – Channel 705
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions – 1pm – Channel 706
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins – 1pm – Channel 707
- Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys – 1pm – Channel 708
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans – 1pm – Channel 709
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs – 1pm – Channel 710
- New York Jets at St. Louis Rams – 1pm – Channel 711
- New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders – 4pm – Channel 712
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots – 4:25pm – Channel 713
- San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos – 4:25pm – Channel 714
- All times Eastern time
Our Game to Watch: Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, 1pm, Channel 706. After a slow start, the Packers are revving up the offense and look good to at least contend for their division title, and seem like a lock to make the playoffs. The Lions have regressed since last year, but should put up a fight against the rival Packers at home, where, the last time they played, Ndamukong Suh stepped on a Green Bay lineman. Look for an alternately tough and high-flying game.